Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
May 2022 Thread

weatherwiz

7 hours ago, Saguaro said:

That is one brutal backdoor next week for ME and NH on the GFS. Completely snubs a potential four day heat event. I'll be heading back that way the second week of June so I've been keeping an eye on the pattern evolution.

canvas.png

This is gonna be pretty cool. I believe this gets pushed forward ~24 hrs to Monday given the guidance trends.

A514E414-5F85-4A7D-856F-24D2FF2CC3EE.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That is one brutal backdoor next week for ME and NH on the GFS. Completely snubs a potential four day heat event. I'll be heading back that way the second week of June so I've been keeping an eye on the pattern evolution.

canvas.png.f16fa826a315ff1da1851e01f2c9f5d2.png
Good, keep that high dew sweaty crack stuff down there

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Saguaro said:

canvas.png

It is ...

It's a specter portrayed, beginning about 3 days ago in the guidance, and since they've all agreed ...some more or less aggressively, that the previous big heat suggestion is getting completely obtruded by that aspect bullying in like cops showing up precisely 2 minutes before the party would have really gotten good.  heh

I am a little suspect of any solutions that 'hold it back' like a pregnant water balloon full of cold air and mank, tenuously unpopped,  down into Essex Co in NE Mass.

If it gets to that point it gets to TTN NJ

• Like 1

Maybe got a couple pennies from the morning shower, would bring May up to an even 1.00".  Need to go north for serious rain, 2"+ past 24 hr at FVE and nearly 3.5" at Westmanland, west from CAR.  The St. John gauge at Dickey was at about 5,000 cfs early yesterday and 30 minutes ago it was at 13,200 and rising rapidly, so NW Maine got dumped on as well.

• Like 1

Snowing around Lake Winnipeg on June 2nd, GFS and GGEM.   Huh.  I don't think I've ever seen that. 

I'm not entirely sure what the climate for piece of shit weather is for that area of Manitoba, but that geography isn't hugely far N of the U.S. border in terms of Meterological scales, so I wonder..  

This seasonal lag stuff due to velocity surplussing, and holding onto R-wave identities longer into the warm seasons...  is a real thing. It's mechanizing weird cold plumes into mid latitudes that turn around to 90s.     All you'd have to do is have that thing over western Ontario, and N VT upslopes snow.