Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

11 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

So we are in Chode Mode now...

Soon the Lawn Thread will be the most popular one on here...vague Wiz Severe Threats, a random EC tropical fantasy...then it will be next winter

I’ve never once peaked into the lawn Thread. Once any type of interesting weather is gone…mid April most times on, I’m gone. Check back in late August /September to see if anything tropical will pop(usually not).  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boy,  as soon what a mess this would be in my hood.  4" or so of snow, changing to rain and then back to snow.  Once it changes to rain I would have to snowblow my driveway quickly or it would be an impossible slop to remove with snow falling on top.  Much time for changes but another 2" qpf event seems likely

42 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I’ve never once peaked into the lawn Thread. Once any type of interesting weather is gone…mid April most times on, I’m gone. Check back in late August /September to see if anything tropical will pop(usually not).  

you should pay a visit to the lawn forum. Lots of pissing and moaning, futility trying to get grass to grow. I'm speaking from experience of course:lol:

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I know I know I know....but the long range on all ensemble products today are basically epic.  We'll give them one last chance before we tell the bat to GFY like in the movie Major League.

Lol..good one Jerry.

Epic, hmmmmm… is this a repeat of the same BS, or might this be the real deal? We gotta get to Friday with the same look to know if it’s another head fake bunch of crap.