Total Members
    Most Online
    queenofscience
    Newest Member
    queenofscience
WxUSAF

November 15-16 First Frozen Obs/Nowcast

8 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Dude. I dont know what is up with your house but you really need to move 10 miles north :). 

2 inches now. And the intensity has really picked up over the past half hour. 

27 degrees. Moderate snow.

Very little here.   Ground is a bit white, hardly noticeable.

43 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Man. What a win for the entire area for mid November! Gorgeous out here this morning. A winter wonderland in November. No one can b**ch on this board until mid January now :)

You know better. Panic will return by next Tuesday lol

1 minute ago, Mrs.J said:

Chicken noodle soup is being made!:thumbsup:

I know it’s a good event when you’re posting about cooking! Hope all is well with you and your family! :) 

• Like 1

Still snowing nicely with 1.5” and drifts to 3.5” lol. Hopefully it stays frozen throughout and we get a nice surprise. Even a sleet storm would be good. 

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Nexrad really shows the heavy snow band well. As it usually does it has set up over the favored areas. Absolutely ripping out here NW of Winchester right now.

image.thumb.png.7229d2c0151b32176f30b96c22cc7eab.png

That band was over DC this morning. Just because it’s in northern/central Maryland now doesn’t mean it has set up there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

You know better. Panic will return by next Tuesday lol

I know it’s a good event when you’re posting about cooking! Hope all is well with you and your family! :) 

Thanks for asking. I have had a rough year that ended this week in finally realizing I was dealing with months long anxiety that culminated in a Panic attack the start of this week. Finally on the road to getting it under control and cooking helps. Along with my husbands game his company has been working on being released yesterday we all need family time and today fits the bill. 

I’m going to say this a lot this winter:

There are a lot of people who only post in winter and most of us don’t know where they’re/you’re posting from. Locations don’t show up on mobile, so it would be helpful if you say where “here” is when posting obs, even if only sporadically.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

YT2k4OO.jpg

My kids wondering where the snow is.

future forum members.  That is what I would be doing if home right now. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I’m going to say this a lot this winter:

There are a lot of people who only post in winter and most of us don’t know where they’re/you’re posting from. Locations don’t show up on mobile, so it would be helpful if you say where “here” is when posting obs, even if only sporadically.

Do you see the little sig lines people put at the bottom on mobile?  If so, I'll add my location there.

back to all snow here. CC on radar really shows where the sleet is. big batch from eldersburg east through the city towards the eastern shore. southern edge down near severn. ellicott city on the western edge. 

7 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Thanks for asking. I have had a rough year that ended this week in finally realizing I was dealing with months long anxiety that culminated in a Panic attack the start of this week. Finally on the road to getting it under control and cooking helps. Along with my husbands game his company has been working on being released yesterday we all need family time and today fits the bill. 

Best wishes to you and your family! I love when you post. 

4 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

YT2k4OO.jpg

My kids wondering where the snow is.

Equal parts adorable and sad. Hope things turn around.