Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

24 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

As long as it doesn't occlude, you want the insane deepening. That is what produced the intense banding....you want rate of max intensification as it approaches and bypasses the area. Its not just about track, but catching the system in the right stage of its lifecycle....you don't want the banded, occluded menopausal lows.

In addition to track, another reason we want the south stream to shoot further east + later capture

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just imagine if you will.. if this was December leading up to the holidays.. when you can sustain a pack .. and the sun doesn’t cause a hot steering wheel or red neck after a lunch outside .. how much more special this would feel 

I agree with this. I became onboard with the idea of getting tons of snow in late February and March b/c it won’t last but I would just much rather get drilled with snow in January and February (and December) and once March comes…we Morch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just imagine if you will.. if this was December leading up to the holidays.. when you can sustain a pack .. and the sun doesn’t cause a hot steering wheel or red neck after a lunch outside .. how much more special this would feel 

These seem so rare in Dec though. March is more fun, violent, volatile 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Take what you get.  Imagine nothing but the moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You can't sustain a pack in December when the inevitable Grinch comes and melts it away.  I got 20 inches on the 16/17 and barely had a cover for Christmas.  I currently have 24 inches in the backyard so if I can pull a foot out of this it would be my best pack that I can remember.  That would be really special up here.  My other last big December storm in 2020 also was washed away by rain and 60 on XMas day.