Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Friday night models will be the biggest runs of the winter for us WOR folks.  I obviously have a lot more wiiggle room with my latitude but lets hope for a deepening storm S of Long Island.

Every run is huge starting tomorrow lol but yes the stall SE of LI or over CC would cause me to streak down 84 in Frank the Tank fashion. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I know you probably know this, but those numbers are garbage in eastern ma and SE NH

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I know you probably know this, but those numbers are garbage in eastern ma and SE NH

The very definition of "overdone" like dinner for sure but the dynamics are still there.  Would be nice to have a some cold air to go with that.

Just now, 8611Blizz said:

The very definition of "overdone" like dinner for sure but the dynamics are still there.  Would be nice to have a some cold air to go with that.

If this even had a mediocre antecedent airmass or anything other than a non existent cold drain this would probably be a slam dunk whopper for most.

However, we once again manage to get the worst background conditions possible, so here we are.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

someone is going to get clobbered, my guess is Western Mass over to dendrite land and north.

Yeah the eps has a mean of 12+ In those areas, that’s insane especially this far out. Imo those numbers will bump up even more, and for us on the warm side of the storm we will see a cutback in the mean.