Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

5 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

We're going to be tracking a big storm, that may very well be a hugger and 50 mile shifts will have big impacts.  

Yep looks like most guidance is favoring a hugger track. Gfs was way east for a bit but it caved to the Euro today. Some models have the low in Western Mass, others over the cape. That will make a big difference for areas close to the low track.

6 minutes ago, George001 said:

Yep looks like most guidance is favoring a hugger track. Gfs was way east for a bit but it caved to the Euro today. Some models have the low in Western Mass, others over the cape. That will make a big difference for areas close to the low track.

It's not tracking over W MA.   Elbow of the Cape to the Benchmark is where the goal posts will narrow.

6 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

It's not tracking over W MA.   Elbow of the Cape to the Benchmark is where the goal posts will narrow.

Eh some of the guidance runs the low inland, it’s not just the Icon. Canadian has the low plowing into central mass, geps and eps have a lot of inland members as well. Icon is the western end of the envelope, while it’s not a good model it does have some support. My gut instinct is that they meet in the middle and the low tracks just east of Worcester, but the goalposts are still fairly wide.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s good to see it being se and ticking towards more consensus but selfishly I’d like to see a little more wide right runs at d4.

We are close out here...let's just keep it there for a couple more days. See where our luck is Saturday morning. Maybe this is our storm? GFS with very little precip on the western side out here....

Just now, Spanks45 said:

We are close out here...let's just keep it there for a couple more days. See where our luck is Saturday morning. Maybe this is our storm? GFS with very little precip on the western side out here....

I’d hedge this is not the big one we’ve salivating for, for a decade now, but we should get something out of it. That’s all I know lol. 

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I pray you’re right but I’m not there yet. Excited at the potential though, yes. 

Friday night models will be the biggest runs of the winter for us WOR folks.  I obviously have a lot more wiiggle room with my latitude but lets hope for a deepening storm S of Long Island.

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’d hedge this is not the big one we’ve salivating for, for a decade now, but we should get something out of it. That’s all I know lol. 

Yeah, not getting my hopes up. I'd prefer that big one to come in early February anyways. Will be a fun storm to track though, lots of heart breaks coming it seems.