Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Def east of 00z but the spread increased. There’s more offshore and more inland members. The tightest cluster is still near the cape but maybe slightly east of the tightest 00z cluster. 

An ice cream headache inducing manner of communicating that we continue honing in on the same consensus that have been careening towards all week...capture/stall near or just east of the cape.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

An ice cream headache inducing manner of communicating that we continue honing in on the same consensus that have been careening towards all week...capture/stall near or just east of the cape.

Yeah here's the 2 most relevant panels for SNE....you can see how the tightest cluster is still near that out Cape/Islands area.

Mar10_06zEPS102.png

Mar10_06zEPS108.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

WCT prefers a stall/capture between ELI and CC, not NE of CC. 

At this point…I don’t even care anymore. Bring whatever it is. It’s gonna tick around and move. If it goes east a bit, oh well. It will still be the biggest of the year. I’m so done worrying after this winter’s  BS. 

Burying my girlfriends mother today, and there’s plenty more serious things in life. Would love a big storm, but if not it’s ok too. 

• Sad 10

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea I haven’t been able to choose my spot for a decade now, I know all about it. It will do what it will, just commenting how a progressive bias to capture later can steal WSNE snow and give it to EMATT. 

You definitely live in an area that gets porked frequently.

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

At this point…I don’t even care anymore. Bring whatever it is. It’s gonna tick around and move. If it goes east a bit, oh well. It will still be the biggest of the year. I’m so done worrying after this winter’s  BS. 

Burying my girlfriends mother today, and there’s plenty more serious things in life. Would love a big storm, but if not it’s ok too. 

Sorry Wolfie. Give my best to your girl.

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

I am getting extremely excited. I think we're going to go out with a big bang. There will be some that certainly get screwed but that's the nature of the game. This is when the Euro retakes the throne. I want to be hearing snap, crackle, pop Monday night and not from my cereal. 

I mean if we haven't stressed it enough Save a Horse.  Other models are noise. CC special.  Epic Blizz 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Sorry for your loss, JD.

• Thanks 1