Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Hopefully that is a good thing....

Old EE rule. Back in the day it was a good combo. Hopefully today we have less volatility on the model solutions....the EPS has been relatively steady though. I'd like to see the spread close a bit while maintaining that Cape track. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Clown range NAM is looking a bit east of 06z with that southern stream running pretty far ahead. Northern stream is dropping into the OH Valley though so it would def rip back NNW at some point...

I understand everyone's worries but more and more it's looking better. If this stalls all bets off  isothermal Tippy blue bomb RT 95 128 west with East getting in on it as it rotates and becomes stacked. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

That was a great one for me. Getting 10" on Friday and then 24 hours later we're nuking another 16" (most of it fell in like 6 hours)

That was the second time I remember saying "Fucking Worcester" when I saw Cantore live in that one. :lol:   First time was 12/92.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, forkyfork said:

i could see this slipping way east

This is why I have been okay with all of those inland members.....goal is to have perfect alingment at hour 7, not 72. Its like working the clock as game management strategy in football...let the other team take the lead, so you have time on the clock to kick the winning FG.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Old EE rule. Back in the day it was a good combo. Hopefully today we have less volatility on the model solutions....the EPS has been relatively steady though. I'd like to see the spread close a bit while maintaining that Cape track. 

I was speaking more about how 06z EURO would extrapolate relative to 00z.

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Seems like those in 128 belt are gonna wanna play with the fire of this slipping East to get that lead vort to swing wide right and then capture and pull back NW . Not a ton of wiggle room there to play with at all 

There usually isn't when in search of a high-end outcome.

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

At this point…I don’t even care anymore. Bring whatever it is. It’s gonna tick around and move. If it goes east a bit, oh well. It will still be the biggest of the year. I’m so done worrying after this winter’s  BS. 

Burying my girlfriends mother today, and there’s plenty more serious things in life. Would love a big storm, but if not it’s ok too. 

Sorry to hear wolfie. Hope you get a good one 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

There usually isn't when in search of a high-end outcome.

Ya , I totally get it . If I couldn’t chase this I would have a different mindset . I think max ceiling is in Catskills with a earlier phase but to be honest I’d rather save the gas and see a cape track . Just want a strong storm and not some disjointed voodoo in crap airmass (which does not look favored at all, but is on table with precarious timing of phasing and progressive trends that usually present themselves last 48 hours . I mean we are still a good 3.5 days out and close to 4 for East mass for the wider right late capture 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Seems like those in 128 belt are gonna wanna play with the fire of this slipping East to get that lead vort to swing wide right and then capture and pull back NW . Not a ton of wiggle room there to play with at all 

We need this to get east down here. I’d much rather let it escape east some and hope for a last minute capture