Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

At this point…I don’t even care anymore. Bring whatever it is. It’s gonna tick around and move. If it goes east a bit, oh well. It will still be the biggest of the year. I’m so done worrying after this winter’s  BS. 

Burying my girlfriends mother today, and there’s plenty more serious things in life. Would love a big storm, but if not it’s ok too. 

Sorry for your loss. In my prayers, man. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

At this point…I don’t even care anymore. Bring whatever it is. It’s gonna tick around and move. If it goes east a bit, oh well. It will still be the biggest of the year. I’m so done worrying after this winter’s  BS. 

Burying my girlfriends mother today, and there’s plenty more serious things in life. Would love a big storm, but if not it’s ok too. 

So sorry for you loss.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

It's coming. All frustrations of this winter will come to an end Monday/Tuesday. 

Then we can all look forward to and embrace 90's with deep humidity

I'll be embracing that next weekend,,HA...but seriously, whatever this delivers, it will be a nice storm to watch develop it looks like.

16 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

That sucks, sorry for your loss

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Quite a different setup. That one had a beast high pressure up in Quebec/Nova Scotia.

Exactly... That lack of a great high and nearby solidly colder than normal air mass is what sets this system apart from several other events.  This setup is a kin to a couple of other March or early April events.

2 minutes ago, FXWX said:

Exactly... That lack of a great high and nearby solidly colder than normal air mass is what sets this system apart from several other events.  This setup is a kin to a couple of other March or early April events.

That has been one part of the winter that hasn’t changed.  Every sig storm even up here has been relatively warm temps.

3 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Yup, we need a perfect track here...what is great for those in the east will suck here. I don't think this can be a region wide snowstorm. 

There are precious few truly region wide spread truly heavy events.  Just scan the Kocin book,  it's full of big gradients and have & have nots....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1