Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Doubt it. We will have our moments but a warmer and faster flow gulf stream combined with stronger progressive upper air patterns is not ideal for us. Discussion for another day though. 

Nahh..it will flip again. Just a matter of time, it’s all cycles. But whatever.   I’m fine where I live…it’s home and we do alright when the winter is producing. It’s no Death Valley thank goodness …so No complaints. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, dendrite said:

S NH pounded

Things are looking much more bullish up here than yesterday. Several years back a nor'easter brought damaging winds to Eastern NH.  If the GFS would be right would that happen again, even to interior areas like us?  Usually the big lows move through the benchmark but this is different.  

11 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Boston can join NYC in a well below normal winter.

Congrats

My Mom was Class of '52 at North Quincy High School, maybe 10 miles from BOS.  I see 12.4" at 10:1 on Euro there, which is more likely half that, or 6 inches of slop, which might not normally cancel school, but w/ unused budgeted snow days.  I just wonder how the Euro has heavy snow in BOS with the low well NW of there.  OT- it was at a Texas Tech at UT game in 1993 I found out N. Quincy was the Red Raiders, like Tech is.  I never figured that out in the total of many months I was visiting her house at 18 Hunt Street.

Feel terrible for school kids of St. Martin of Tours in Amityville.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, DJln491 said:

BOX trimming some totals

StormTotalSnow.jpg

They will be bringing them back up again.  I mean, with all these changes are they putting up WSW only to take them down and then put them up again?  The public is only confused with these multiple changes in a short time period. Most of the public could care less about this being a tough forecast.

• Confused 2
  • Weenie 1

10 minutes ago, Ed, snow and hurricane fan said:

My Mom was Class of '52 at North Quincy High School, maybe 10 miles from BOS.  I see 12.4" at 10:1 on Euro there, which is more likely half that, or 6 inches of slop, which might not normally cancel school, but w/ unused budgeted snow days.  I just wonder how the Euro has heavy snow in BOS with the low well NW of there.  OT- it was at a Texas Tech at UT game in 1993 I found out N. Quincy was the Red Raiders, like Tech is.  I never figured that out in the total of many months I was visiting her house at 18 Hunt Street.

Feel terrible for school kids of St. Martin of Tours in Amityville.

With all due respect what the hell are you talking about with this St Martin of Tours you keep mentioning?

On another note I have no idea what to make of that BOX map. Curious to see what GYX update looks like. 

• Haha 2