Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    17,540
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    lakebreeze
    Newest Member
    lakebreeze
    Joined

The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket


Ginx snewx
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We pretty much did the same.
 

Wish the herpes could effect WOR with it’s cold:

image.thumb.png.f8dd5b795a0dadc2c4a3673c7695e740.png

 

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It’s over for us here in CT pal. Northwest hills, not withstanding. 

I really do think that outside of Kev land and NW CT expectations should be low, but there’s a reasonable range of outcomes that includes 4-6” of cement that causes major issues. It’s the toughest forecast I’ve ever done. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KoalaBeer said:

With all due respect what the hell are you talking about with this St Martin of Tours you keep mentioning?

On another note I have no idea what to make of that BOX map. Curious to see what GYX update looks like. 

Small font I can't read well reply... >40 year old ties to NYC and New England subforums.  There is no place outside the desert with less interesting weather than Houston.  Unless floods and droughts are the thing.  Although Euro is dropping a trace of snow in part of the HGX CWA next Monday...  If we could get more snow at IAH than @MJO812gets at Central Park that would rock.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ed, snow and hurricane fan said:

Small font I can't read well reply... >40 year old ties to NYC and New England subforums.  There is no place outside the desert with less interesting weather than Houston.  Unless floods and droughts are the thing.  Although Euro is dropping a trace of snow in part of the HGX CWA next Monday...  If we could get more snow at IAH than @MJO812gets at Central Park that would rock.

OK but what the hell is going on with the children in Amityville. The people need to know. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KoalaBeer said:

That was issued at 4am. Curious to see what there afternoon update is. I have low expectations here in Hampton NH but at least the waves and wind should rip.

Working, reading wx board, etc. spaced the time on the map. Deleted the original post. Welp.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

 

I really do think that outside of Kev land and NW CT expectations should be low, but there’s a reasonable range of outcomes that includes 4-6” of cement that causes major issues. It’s the toughest forecast I’ve ever done. 

Oh they’re low …they can’t get any lower. If I get two inches I’ll be surprised. If I get     4-6” I’ll call it a major win. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

OK but what the hell is going on with the children in Amityville. The people need to know. 

Blizzard of 1978 got me an entire week away from Sister Grace Edwards.  I have a theory about why certain women become nuns that doesn't involve Christian charity.  76-77 and 77-78 turned me into a weenie for life.

  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ed, snow and hurricane fan said:

Small font I can't read well reply... >40 year old ties to NYC and New England subforums.  There is no place outside the desert with less interesting weather than Houston.  Unless floods and droughts are the thing.  Although Euro is dropping a trace of snow in part of the HGX CWA next Monday...  If we could get more snow at IAH than @MJO812gets at Central Park that would rock.

Thanks that certainly clears things up…
 

Anyways would love to hear some mets take on that BOX map. Can’t imagine that holds especially if we are putting some more weight towards the EPS. What a nightmare forecast scenario.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...