Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

9 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That seals it for me, I’m done. WCT rains from the nipple while EMAATT crushes from the ccb. GL all. I’ll be back to track dews and the summeh drought.  

And with their leader finally capitulating to the king of awful winters, the patient winter weenies of Connecticut quietly fold.  

giphy.webp?cid=82a1493b71elji9gisgn24i88

Welcome to the other side.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

And with their leader finally capitulating to the king of awful winters, the patient winter weenies of Connecticut quietly fold.  

giphy.webp?cid=82a1493b71elji9gisgn24i88

Welcome.

Not me. I’m actually liking the banding signal out in WCT. Plus I’m at elevation right on the NY state border.

• Like 2

Just now, JKEisMan said:

Not me. I’m actually liking the banding signal out in WCT. Plus at elevation right on the NY state border.

Oh you’re good. Everyone else not so much. I don’t even care at this point. Let’s just get on with it. Good luck up there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ineedsnow said:

terrible spot in the valley

Yeah it's probably the worst spot you can pick....maybe Bennington is worse on the other side of the mountains in the nor easter, but both are awful in this type of storm.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That seals it for me, I’m done. WCT rains from the nipple while EMAATT crushes from the ccb. GL all. I’ll be back to track dews and the summeh drought.  

too much banding potential after the rain for me to give up.. could still be a fun Tuesday.. The nam will waffle back and forth.. 3km nam and 12km switched places at 18z conveniently

• Like 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

His dream 

The cluelessness of the models for tomorrow morning is going to be fun. Hopefully it breaks right for most.

It's too bad that IVT is probably real....really kept this from being a higher end storm for a much larger area. Still hoping it comes in a little weaker which could make a big difference vs trending even stronger.

• Like 2

Tonight
Rain likely before 8pm, then snow, possibly mixed with rain between 8pm and 11pm, then snow after 11pm. Low around 32. East wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Tuesday
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 33. Breezy, with a north wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches possible.
Tuesday Night
Snow, mainly before 2am. Low around 29. Windy, with a north wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

• Like 3