• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

The cluelessness of the models for tomorrow morning is going to be fun. Hopefully it breaks right for most.
It's too bad that IVT is probably real....really kept this from being a higher end storm for a much larger area. Still hoping it comes in a little weaker which could make a big difference vs trending even stronger.

My friend ended up at that Motel 8 in Gardner you mentioned… only place he could find lots of places booked up or dont allow pets. Thanks for the recommendation

• Like 1

Well the memory of October 2011 still looms fresh in my mind. No power and no internet for at least 7 days. I would love to be buried as much as any other winter weather enthusiast but not at that expense. I lost $500 worth of fresh and frozen food and it was in the 40s to around 50 in the house. Not something I want to repeat.

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This season would be probably once in a lifetime for me for so little snow return on such strong episodes of blocking.

Super borderline in the BL looking at the soundings but def looks like a pretty epic paste bomb from late morning through the afternoon even in your hood verbatim.

• Like 1