Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

Storm is worthless if I can’t exceed 6 and there’s plenty working against that.  The good news is my wife’s dr appointment which I have to drive her to Wednesday early probably will be fine.  

Same… looks like my colonoscopy will be a go and I’ll have time to prep Tuesday… kaka storm and kaka in general 

Just now, Sey-Mour Snow said:

I mean if gfs and euro are locked in and right Id argue Tuesday is just scattered rain snow showers that don’t accumulate.. several inches in northwest hills overnight Monday into Tuesday and that’s it. 

Kev is violently shaking his beer his laptop and his Member 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

Turning pretty ugly pretty fast for many south of the Pike. 

I saw that coming late last night. It's almost impossible that the NAM model would be correct while the others aren't. To be honest, a really bothers me is these are major global models, the ones that you and most other meteorologists use to make their forecasts. Forecasts. The sad part is being dependent on these models can really screw things up for all of the meteorologists out there. I know that all of you do the best you can with the tools that you have ( and it takes a lot more than just using model runs to get your forecasts ), but it just seems this year that all the models were just horrible. All over the place. Maybe it was just the atmosphere because of the volcano early next year? Crazy.

• Confused 1