• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

still sticking with my 8-12... trending in the wrong direction, maybe they should put the algorithm in the models from 10 years ago, it seems like the last few years more often than not there have been major struggles with them even latching onto a solution more than a day out... maybe it's me but it's like we used to have goalposts set a week out with fine tuning as we close in, now it's almost a now cast event all the time, other than sniffing out a sig, of course many other things to look at, such as upper level mechanics, etc. but they just seem awful with handle on systems lately

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roger Smith said:

The range of possible outcomes has been narrowed from all possible outcomes to almost all possible outcomes.

Science for the win !!!

An interesting thing I noticed for my area looking at the gefs indies was there were more members that gave me nothing but also more 20+ bombs. There aren’t many giving me 6-12.

16 minutes ago, Heisy said:

Dry slot before the secondary takes over. Brutal
6116d45f1a45654cb4e403ece602086f.jpg

The secondary is by the Flemish cap who is benefiting when it takes over , that is one of the further N tracks of the N stream mid level low (moves West to East at a higher latitude than other runs of gfs with similar idea ) . This is such a precarious set up it’s funny . Thou I would guess euro should handle that well if it’s idea with the faaaar East low is right