Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

1 hour ago, 78Blizzard said:

Kudos to you for zeroing in on this impressive signal 9 days ago.

Thanks … but it would help street cred if one if these fucking signals would actually delivery an event that’s not getting shirked fir shit reasons.  Lol christ 

I got to say, I’m really still quite surprised that the models cannot see through to a consensus here we’re still jumping centers around… solitting the vortexes  into pearled lows … all the while we have such an intensely subsuming northern stream 500 mb closure just perfectly climatological taking a cyclonic parabola underneath Long Island. Major wtf

It just strikes me like the models are over souped up and it’s causing them to break, but I don’t know that’s just speculation. 

As much as I implore, people, do not lower guard because it does have such an immensely huge upside to it, which could catch people off guard… I also admit that something seems off

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TalcottWx said:

It's speedway now

My Grandma died in 2003, but she painted her house a semi-pastel green, and on final to Logan, if one the correct side of the plane, could see her house.  N. Quincy is *not* that close to BOS.  Christmas/Easter Breaks, I got to see some snow.

1964, her second husband (she was a widow x2) died falling down the stairs bring blankets from upstairs for my older brother and sister when my Mom was in the hospital in Flushing cranking me out, with forceps assistance.  Mo m, and seriously and mean, blamed me for varicose veins.  I was 10 pounds, but Andrew in 1969 was 11 pounds, and my Mom did not blame him...

It was over for me early this morning. So no surprise here. It's just funny what's going to happen with all those winter storm watches and warnings that are in effect....not sure the people are going to get the snow they thought they were going to get.

This one's over for all of us south of the pike. Maybe the Northwest hills of Connecticut, far northwest. The rest of us just have to enjoy a couple of slushy inches. 

Good news is next year will be a fresh new year. I am ready for spring

9 minutes ago, Ed, snow and hurricane fan said:

Nothing to do w/ New England, except NBM, half of NWS Houston's AFD's are why they are deviating significantly from the NBM.  

I'm mixing 12Z NAM (but cutting snow Long Island and Boston metro in half due temps) and Tip's discussions, best realistic result for Massapequa 11758 and North Quincy.

I'm starting to have high confidence the lower elevations of CT will see very little if any accumulation.   It's eastern mass that's uncertain with whatever meso-bomb goes off when the low stalls over the CAPE and pivots enough to get the flow out of the northeast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

It was over for me early this morning. So no surprise here. It's just funny what's going to happen with all those winter storm watches in the warnings that are in effect but not sure the people are going to get the snow. They thought they were going to get. This one's over for all of us south of the pike. Maybe the Northwest hills of Connecticut, far northwest. The rest of us just have to enjoy a couple of slushy inches. 

Good news is next year will be a fresh new year. I am ready for spring

Doesn’t look great with the Euro insisting on the dual low but I’m not giving up. Low is too strong and the h5 looks really good.