• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Storm Term Threat Discussions (Day 3 - Day 7)

WxUSAF

4 minutes ago, frd said:

AM EPS looks like a slow movement. Hard to tell thermals but guessing  issues for the low lands. Jeez another issue with temps 

601163cdacdff.png.f1e3bac8531272511df4661c5c2ad955.png

2 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

Here we go again. More temp issues. The 32 degree line is way up into PA on the 06z EPS. 

Maye im missing something 32 degree line looks south of DC to me...

• Like 1

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

temps on an ens mean 130 hours out a good idea?

Right...I mean we know temps are PROBABLY going to be an issue at some point anyway for the usual lowland spots...thats just how it goes...just give me a front thump and a chance at the CCB...Euro seems to do that still

Just now, LP08 said:

Wild to see the slow movement and stall on almost all the members.

49AE86FF-0200-4637-AD8D-5CED4D419084.gif

Gonna take a guess and say the ensembles temps are being skewed by those outliers sitting inside the bay. There are a bunch of them, so something to watch, but the large majority are well off the coast.

6 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Gonna take a guess and say the ensembles temps are being skewed by those outliers sitting inside the bay. There are a bunch of them, so something to watch, but the large majority are well off the coast.

Yeah. That looks about as classic as you can get for a big mid-Atlantic snowstorm. 

• Like 4
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

I'm more worried about a strung out whiff, or late transfer that misses up. That's more likely than a wound up inland solution.

Been on my mind as well.  A bad handoff would wreck dreams of many snow weenies.  Thats why B's make me nervous.  GFS and CMC had some sloppy handoffs showing, so hoping todays runs clean up a bit.     

• Like 1