wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. Just something to pay attention to as we get past the next 2 events. haha

I just realized they added DC specific postage stamps to the euro ensemble members. This is total snow through the next 15 days for half the members. The other half look no different. Optimism is warranted right now. 

attachicon.gifstamps.JPG

:sled:  :sled:  :sled:  :sled:

Thing is, I genuinely hated to do it.  I gave him chances all day and tried to steer him right and he just sassed me (which is fine and definitely not a reason for banning/post limiting someone...I'm not above criticism).    The fact that he didn't even attempt to straighten up is what did it.  

I'm sorry, I thought a low bombing out near Cape Cod with no end snow for us was a post that was worthy. I'm an amateur at this crap, not a professional. Are you punishing me for being a beginner?

Exactly. Just something to pay attention to as we get past the next 2 events. haha

I just realized they added DC specific postage stamps to the euro ensemble members. This is total snow through the next 15 days for half the members. The other half look no different. Optimism is warranted right now. 

attachicon.gifstamps.JPG

:o  :o

I'm sorry, I thought a low bombing out near Cape Cod with no end snow for us was a post that was worthy. I'm an amateur at this crap, not a professional. Are you punishing me for being a beginner?

No, I'm reluctantly doing this because you're just awful with no indication that you were trying to correct it.  

Everybody here was a beginner at some point.  Ask a few regulars were they ever warned or constantly called out like you are, don't take my word.  Ask them if they were "censored!!!1111!"  or 5 posted.    

If a low is near Cape Cod, we're already down with the precip so it's not even worth mentioning I guess.  Generally, no one would have said anything about a post mentioning where the low is bombing out (even if in SNE), but I think you've just irritated a lot of people today and haven't taken the time to step back and ask (or just read) how you can post better PBP/analysis in the threads.

1) It's not like your post was gold....

2) lay off.

3) His post was warranted.

4) We've seen good patterns in the long range go poof already this year.

1) of course it wasn't and nobody asserted it was. but it was infinitely better than his and many of yours in that thread, too.

2) nope

3) again, nope. not at all. not even a little bit.

4) tell me something i don't know.  we've seen them this year, last year, the year before that, and so on. it's nothing new, dude, and there is zero reason to point it out time after time after time.

and again, nobody cares what he hopes for.

ETA: nobody cares what he hopes for in real discussion threads. put that ish in banter.

1) of course it wasn't and nobody asserted it was. but it was infinitely better than his and many of yours in that thread, too.

2) nope

3) again, nope. not at all. not even a little bit.

4) tell me something i don't know. we've seen them this year, last year, the year before that, and so on. it's nothing new, dude, and there is zero reason to point it out time after time after time.

and again, nobody cares what he hopes for.

ETA: nobody cares what he hopes for in real discussion threads. put that ish in banter.

You added that bit just to be a dick. Absolutely pointless to post it.

You added that bit just to be a dick. Absolutely pointless to post it.

on the contrary, it did have a point.  but i can't help it if you fail to see the obvious.

and now i have way too many posts about it all as well.  i'm dangerously close to having to be a dick to myself.

Archived