amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find myself caring not all that much whether or not we get snow from a personal standpoint.  What I do care about is seeing my daughter get so much enjoyment from watching it fall and playing in snow that barely covers the grass.  She was too young for last year's snow, so I can only imagine how awesome it would be for her to play in 6"+ of it this year!

praying.gif

No matter how bad it gets here, at least we aren't in the pacific northwest. They've been under that semi-permanent west coast ridge since last winter. Full-blown meltdowns in some of their local threads.

Better to know you have no shot at snow than to be teased into thinking you have a chance, only to be kicked in the nutsack a day or two out.

get some bi-polar meds people

Very good advice.  I've suggested meds a few times to z, because I care, but IIRC he soldiers on without them.

At minimum, I think a prescription for beta blockers should be included in subscription packages here.  BBs don't help with the emotional variables, but can keep the physical signs of distress in check, such as rapid heartbeat and sweating when folk get upset at each new model run.

clippers in winter compare to the underwear you open on Christmas. Terps tonight!

nah, clippers ahead of a crappy airmass like yesterday, maybe. Get some cold air behind that thing ala 1/12 and you have a recipe for  long lasting snowpack. I'd take the week of 1/12 over last February's magical dissapearing MECS anyday. 

Archived