January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys age better - LIES

winterwxluvr hates philly - yup

fozz is a grammar wiz - yeah thats annoying

ian no longer expects a memorable stretch of winter weather - WHAT?

yesterday's snow did not happen - bull****

H20 is really, really old - DUH

The focus on how many posts a particular poster has made is pretty f'ing childish.

on your childish scale--with 1 being routine puerility and 10 being the GOP clapping when the POTUS stated during the SOTU speech that he had ran his last campaign--how would you rate the unsolicited offering of opinions as well as the focus on counting posts of a particular poster? 

How much for Philly?

center city, phily or the philly airport or the NW burbs of philly?

DC is awesome and folks who like to bash it are asked to leave.

The city is fine.. most of the people are arrogant ***holes though. The best friend types generally get sick of it and leave after a few years. 

Aw, DT trashing me on his Facebook page and mis-characterizing what I said in my two week outlook after starting the Friday/Saturday event thread and talking it up is just beyond the pale.

LOL- i don't look at his page often but what a twist. First off, it already snowed!?! Your outlook simply said chances were becoming more favorable. And it snowed already. That alone completely discredits DT's thread. Getting specific on an event that appeared after your article is stupid. It's like he's saying CWG endorsed the weekend storm to be snow. And what happens if it snows again mon-tues? 2 snow events during your outlook period when he said it wouldn't snow at all? I don't get it.

on your childish scale--with 1 being routine puerility and 10 being the GOP clapping when the POTUS stated during the SOTU speech that he had ran his last campaign--how would you rate the unsolicited offering of opinions as well as the focus on counting posts of a particular poster?

I don't really have a good answer because I don't have a "childish scale." But it's up there with Boner sitting there pretending to be disinterested as O'Bammer lauds the economic recovery.

Archived