• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

Listen asswipe, nobody here cares how good you think your posts are, and I certainly couldn't care less what you think of mine. In fact, if I was witty enough, I'd now start making posts just to see if I could piss you off.

BTW, you have a stupid screen name.

lulz.

credit for knowing your limitations. you're def not witty enough

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blah blah blah, same ****, different day. seriously, its the god damn weather. some of you (general you) just need to a get a grip. 

We might get a few inches from this weekend storm... who knows? But I think it's reasonable to dial down our expectations.

All of a sudden hopes being pinned on Feb. 3 HECS.

Wishing for an early spring.

Yes. That time period has looked like a great setup for a couple of days now and just because one storm with a strong lakes low and no high to our north may not produce much, doesn't mean winter is over.

If you want an early spring, go to Florida. You won't find it here. If you love winter, enjoy the next few weeks.

I love winter. I also love early springs.

Not sure why it is not possible to love both. I am not a of a winter that drags on.

I will root for a huge storm and an early spring.

Sorry if that pisses you off. This board should be big enough to accommodate people that love both kinds of weather.

Ok... it looked like you were wishing for an early spring out of frustration from last night's runs. My apologies for misunderstanding.

Ok... it looked like you were wishing for an early spring out of frustration from last night's runs. My apologies for misunderstanding.

I will always wish for an early spring. I will always wish for 4 HECS right before that.

I know those are fanciful wishes.

Hoping the period of opp that people are pointing to is legit.

I have a random question, did we start out as rain during the first storm in February 2010? I thought I did at least but can't really recall.

You may be thinking of the January 2011 storm, that started out as rain then sleet before becoming a heavy wet snow. 

I know that one started out as rain but I remember seeing a Webcam from Baltimore where it rained for a bit first.

Even DCA started as snow though it took many hours to get below freezing so they lost a fair amount of liquid to melting. 

Archived