Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

Radarscope......

I switched phones. Anyone know if I can restore previous purchases. I'm still on droid, but with a galaxy and not my old HTC. Am I stuck making the purchase again?

dont know how droids word, but i know apple you can redownload purchases.

also, i posted a deck pic on twitter ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radarscope......

I switched phones. Anyone know if I can restore previous purchases. I'm still on droid, but with a galaxy and not my old HTC. Am I stuck making the purchase again?

You can, just sign in the play store with the Google account used to purchase the apps on your old phone.

I don't know? Apparently this board requires me to offer a PhD-level analysis. I should apply next fall to PSU or something.

People are looking for informed info of models that not many have access to.  It isn't that hard to wait for those who have the knowledge to share

PG, you have said you are learning and that's what I am here doing too. IMO a lot of your posts on models come across as confident if not cocky pronouncements. Fact is, people here don't look to learners for pronouncements. I've been posting since Eastern and rarely if ever post my take on a model run because someone more knowledgeable already has or will. Echoing them in my own words doesn't add anything. Learn from reading. Ask questions or ask if you are seeing the right thing instead of making pronouncements. Post in banter. I also remember in my early days thinking it was super unjust that knowledgeable posters were "allowed" to banter in model threads while the rest of us, especially noobs, were uh..heavily discouraged. Now I get it. 

Well, if you make wild assumptions like you just did there, it's harder for me to take it seriously.

Exactly how many people telling you to observe more and post less will it take for you to acknowledge the problem is your own and not everyone else?

Or are you purposely being a petulant troll?

Archived