joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's wish-casting...not like temperatures 10 degrees off.

it's not the worst setup ever.. i got too excited seeing the euro and gfs look good earlier. the current euro already feels like a time of death announcement though. there are so many more reasons it would be rain in the coastal plain around here than snow it's hard to totally ignore.  

it's not the worst setup ever.. i got too excited seeing the euro and gfs look good earlier. the current euro already feels like a time of death announcement though. there are so many more reasons it would be rain in the coastal plain around here than snow it's hard to totally ignore.  

Eh...it's far from a time of death announcement, but what do I know. It's only Tuesday.

Eh...it's far from a time of death announcement, but what do I know. It's only Tuesday.

Of course it's early but Euro moved as you might expect it to given the setup... not a lot of reasons to think it will trend colder. You almost want to see it go back to missing us to the southeast for now. 

At least on this threat, if it trends warmer, not colder, there wasn't ever a super snowy run of the Euro. Last night's run was marginal/mixed verbatim, and today's only added ~1 C to the 850's. 

Archived