joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sort of like you I guess. Two of a kind.

Look, many here are trying to help you understand the dynamic of this place. Even stormtracker who owns this board sometimes gets his posts deleted, it happens to a lot of us every now and then, but most of us learn from our mistakes instead of getting butthurt all the time.

To me it looks like you're trying to create drama with as many people as possible. If you really care to participate in good faith, then for your own sake, cut it out.

Sort of like you I guess. Two of a kind.

What upsets me the most is that there are good people actually trying to help you and you don't seem to get it. This is the internet's premier board for discussing weather, and you have to understand, at one time or another we all saw this as unfair or wanted to think irrationally. Sure some are saying to hell with you, but others are reasoning with you. Give them the respect they deserve and take it in. 

So I can't learn by actually doing what 95% people do here anyways? How insulting.

I agree with your take on some things, but for the most part people really are trying to help.  Some aren't, and just want to be d**ks, but you have to separate the wheat from the chaff and just tune them out/ignore them

As for getting posts deleted, just learn from it.  You're going to have a bullseye on your back for a bit simply because of how this is all playing out, i.e., your marginal posts are more likely to be deleted than others' are because of the attitude you've been taking.  Just take a step back and dial back on the posts for a bit and I'm sure it'll come around.

Archived