joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like i Missed a lot of "excitement" on the board this morning.   Liking the snow,  pretty good start for a "not bullish" pattern.  Saturday's event looks messy.  I'll have a CWG post up on it shortly though most of you guys already know all the crap I'll be saying. 

What are your thoughts on some the arctic shots that are showing up in the 6-10 day. A few runs of the GFS and now today's Euro have some sub zero and single digits showing up next week.

What are your thoughts on some the arctic shots that are showing up in the 6-10 day. A few runs of the GFS and now today's Euro have some sub zero and single digits showing up next week.

The 240 hour Euro is really pretty. I have now idea whether it is right ro not but it has the best high latitude blocking of the season with a clearly negative AO and even the NAO looks like it is going negative on the prog.  Show me that at day 7 and I'd be really happy. 

The 240 hour Euro is really pretty. I have now idea whether it is right ro not but it has the best high latitude blocking of the season with a clearly negative AO and even the NAO looks like it is going negative on the prog.  Show me that at day 7 and I'd be really happy. 

That would be great but I guess it's something to monitor to see if it keeps showing up the next few runs. Thanks.

When someone as sweet and non-confrontational as middle river is, tells you that you're a problem...it may be time to listen

Thanks K. It's pretty rare for me, but the 5 post a day rule popped into my head for PG. Maybe that would teach him how to temper his enthusiasm with some humility for those who know a hellava lot more than he does. *just an idea*

Being 5 posted really is worse than being banned. Its like you know your doom is incoming. Poor guy, I'd feel bad for anyone in that position. 

Thing is, I genuinely hated to do it.  I gave him chances all day and tried to steer him right and he just sassed me (which is fine and definitely not a reason for banning/post limiting someone...I'm not above criticism).    The fact that he didn't even attempt to straighten up is what did it.  

Archived