• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

I'm curious in seeing which way the 0z GFS/Euro will go tonight. NAM either had a bad run or is building on what the GFS saw earlier.

Looking forward to your analysis in teh DT storm thread.  Great oppty for you to practice and share your interpretations and extrapolations of what you are seeing.  Keep up the good work.  Be like George Brett, take a lot of swings.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to your analysis in teh DT storm thread. Great oppty for you to practice and share your interpretations and extrapolations of what you are seeing. Keep up the good work. Be like George Brett, take a lot of swings.

Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

It's possible tonight is the night the euro bails....precip starts in less than 60 hours...gfs and nam both wrong??

moderate chance.. flatter scenario makes plenty of sense with the chaotic wave pattern.

Pretty much. There was a time earlier this month/end of December when many were looking ahead to February. I've seen 5+" so far this month and it appears there are at least 2 more chances to add to that before we hit February. Pretty much climo for mby. I'll take it. 30 year January average at BWI is 6.8". I like my chances of hitting that.

Punting January? :P

If I recall, the majority of the month the modeled cold shots have produced. The only thing pattern wise that didn't was the muted mild up that was initially thought to be much warmer and longer lasting.

Punting January? :P

If I recall, the majority of the month the modeled cold shots have produced. The only thing pattern wise that didn't was the muted mild up that was initially thought to be much warmer and longer lasting.

Good point!! My guesses are for entertainment value anyway...that's why I put them in here....I don't want Randy 5 posting me :(

Pretty much. There was a time earlier this month/end of December when many were looking ahead to February. I've seen 5+" so far this month and it appears there are at least 2 more chances to add to that before we hit February. Pretty much climo for mby. I'll take it. 30 year January average at BWI is 6.8". I like my chances of hitting that.

Lol...dude...I put it in banter for a reason. The only Thing I've posted that was completely serious this year was the stop chasing the pattern and enjoy each event as it comes post awhile back. And that's what I have done...yesterday was fun for me....hope Saturday can still have some fun too!! I love cold weather....I feel bad for mattieg though but at least he should be able to play golf by July this year

the negativity on this board is hilarious. all the punting yesterday prior to the storm and most people ended up with 2" or more. now people are bailing on the coastal because of bad overnight runs. 

get some bi-polar meds people

the negativity on this board is hilarious. all the punting yesterday prior to the storm and most people ended up with 2" or more. now people are bailing on the coastal because of bad overnight runs. 

I have bi polar meds but some days I just don't want to take them

To be fair there isn't much time left and there are so many problems with the setup.

Archived