amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A winter staple towards climo. How can people complain about something that is basically REQUIRED to hit climo in a winter?

Strange mindset among many here. Even trying to spin yesterday as a bad clipper is lacking in logic.  

We're as close to avg as anyone in the northeast and because of clippers. If not for them we'd be totally fooked to date. 

Pretty impressive we got two solid ones in such close proximity. Not too common in these parts. 

Yeah.  I don't keep the exhaustive records that Matt and some others do, but I don't think we've had many substantial clippers in the 5 winters since I've moved back to the area.  Lots of <1" deals from clippers.  2 clippers with ~3" each for MBY is pretty solid.  

DT has retracted his hypothetical apology to Wes about their disagreement over the snow chances this week and next on his FB page. :lol:

He kind of apologized but not really. He also said Wes was favoring more east coast storms. I never saw that, I just saw Wes saying above normal snowfall chances.

Archived