joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel bad for Rodgers, and that dude with brick hands who let the ball doink off his head on the on sides kick. Bad off season for him. Great game though, and Seattle made the plays when GB gave them plenty of chances at the end. Never heard why Clay Matthews was out of the game for the 2 critical series when it all came apart.

McCarthy in near-tears.  Hopefully Rodgers, Cobb, and the rest are likewise.

There is a God. Hallelujah!

LOL !!

There is a God. Hallelujah!

LOL !!

Karma.

Love it.  The heartbreak for Green Bay is even more satisfying than if they'd been blown out (which is what I was rooting for initially).

Butthurt much?  Must be a cowboys fan (I still don't get the "karma" angle, but I digress)....congrats on being irrelevant for another decade after this season.

Butthurt much?  Must be a cowboys fan (I still don't get the "karma" angle, but I digress)....congrats on being irrelevant for another decade after this season.

Yep, Cowboys fan.... and still upset about last week.  Karma, as in a road-team losing a heart-breaker after controlling the bulk of the game.  Although, the lucky-butt packers failed to lose on a call reversal based on a ridiculous rule (but I digress).

Enjoy the off-season....just like the Cowboys.

It's pretty crazy how out of sync this winter has been for east half of the conus. We've had cold and we've had good precip up and down the coast. Get getting them to dance is like junior high. Cold on one side of the gym and precip on the other.

Outside of mountains and lake belts, is any metro above normal east of the Rockies?

It's pretty crazy how out of sync this winter has been for east half of the conus. We've had cold and we've had good precip up and down the coast. Get getting them to dance is like junior high. Cold on one side of the gym and precip on the other.

Outside of mountains and lake belts, is any metro above normal east of the Rockies?

the fact is that there is nothing to suggest this will end...nothing

at least Cohen's name is mud; and if it isn't by the profession, then by my unrelenting trolling to come

how dare he taunt a weenie....how dare him?

the fact is that there is nothing to suggest this will end...nothing

at least Cohen's name is mud; and if it isn't by the profession, then by my unrelenting trolling to come

how dare he taunt a weenie....how dare him?

I think you're right, outside of Feb. 06 luck out or some minor miracle nothing big is in the cards for a while. Sure will have chances with the clippers and minor type stuff and probably a few intense cold shots. Not saying it won't snow at all the rest of this month just nothing decent is likely. I'm as positive as anyone and I'm not giving up. I just don't see a way out of this until Feb. Even JB's knees buckled today in one of his posts. I think you mentioned about the dry cold winter of 80/81 in one your post not too long ago. We may be going right for that.

I quit smoking 2 years ago. This winter has tested my willpower.

Archived