• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

I'm definitely glad we are getting a radar and storm like today out of the way when it's not snow. I don't usually get upset when others get snow as long as I get some...this would have been pretty hard to swallow. Although I would have loved to have seen ji's reaction lol

that is about as sharp a cutoff as i've seen around here.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm definitely glad we are getting a radar and storm like today out of the way when it's not snow. I don't usually get upset when others get snow as long as I get some...this would have been pretty hard to swallow. Although I would have loved to have seen ji's reaction lol

Been pouring here all morning.  I had .32 at 8:10AM.   

You were in the 1" zone. Stay safe

Just peaked at the weather station. 1.03" already, exceeding forecast total. And with the ground frozen underneath I have ponding where it never does. Glad I am on the right side of that cutoff. Wouldn't want to miss out on an over-performer.

I had ice mention in forecast. Nws was playing the 'it'll arrive after temps rise' thing but precip often comes in early. We actually had some ice here whixh was a little surprising but cold ground I guess.

Thread was kind of silly in its formation and delivery but debate is good. Forecasters disagree all the time.. we're edging toward a society where teams of like minded folks do nothing but deride others who don't share their opinions.

He's in a hitting slump and desperate. His latest brigade about how he called for the January warmup in Dec is another bust. This has been a very tough year to make definitive calls based on ensembles in d10-15. Based on everything I see over the next 10 days, his thread will be yet another bust.

Is he capable of registering an opinion without proclaiming how long he has been calling for it?

Archived