amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference is that Wes is and has always been a total gentleman and DT is and has always been a total D-bag though he still somehow manages to get away with murder here.

DT has been a mess this year. Obviously he is dealing some sort of issues.

lol do you ever NOT have something to say, about anything?

Sticking up for friends must be alien to you. I've met Wes multiple times. The man is gracious and great asset to our area. He doesn't need to be called out in that manner and I'm glad his friends have spoken out.

Glad that staff also worked to resolve things via Randy

When people mess with Wes I get displeased.

Not to drag this on, But DT shares articles/posts on his FB page often, in order to "debate" some idea he does not agree with. Anytime he has done this with someone like Wes, or Mike Masco, he is always careful not to criticze the person, but the idea. He often will say something like" the great met Wes Junker". Question is, why does he do this at all? I dont know why he cant simply express his position without trying to point out that someone else may be wrong in the process.

Sticking up for friends must be alien to you. I've met Wes multiple times. The man is gracious and great asset to our area. He doesn't need to be called out in that manner and I'm glad his friends have spoken out.

Glad that staff also worked to resolve things via Randy

I have not met him, and I know he is a gentleman and a pro. That has nothing to do with what I posted or why.

You see I am admittedly bias on this one.. My junior year I took earth and planetary sciences at Hopkins and the prof would go off on his global warming tangent pretty much every class. You see he went to antarctica.. A couple of times and drilled a bunch of ice cores... And looked at the C02 content.. He had slides upon slides.. Statistical analysis.. Spreadsheets charts etc... And his conclusion was that basically the spike in C02 levels is not anomalous. So with no abnormal CO2 levels... What part is man playing in it?

So I am gonna go with PhD who actually drilled the cores and did the analysis.

I think you are misinterpreting what he found. CO2 levels have been as high as now. The earth has gone through cycles related to several different things. However, we are not in a natural cycle right now. The entire CO2 jump is human activity. 100% of it. We know that because it matches what we know about how much fossil fuels have been burned, it matches what we have measured on the chemical makeup of the atmospheric constituents, and it matches the fact that unlike the other times, the ocean is also gaining net carbon. There is 0% chance the rise in CO2 is normal. And there is 0% chance that CO2 has not affected global temps. The only real debate is about the secondary impacts (feedbacks).

DT has been a mess this year. Obviously he is dealing some sort of issues.

Wes doesn't deserve any attacks but DT takes a beating here and it always flys. Making guesses to his emotional stability isn't taking the high road.

Disagree x 2

meh I find them strange and awkward. They have been criticized and I think they actually pulled the one where he was at the urinal and couldnt "go". I am not a fan of commercials in general but the old ones always made me chuckle. These make me cringe. I guess I was never a Rob Lowe fan either.

meh I find them strange and awkward. They have been criticized and I think they actually pulled the one where he was at the urinal and couldnt "go". I am not a fan of commercials in general but the old ones always made me chuckle. These make me cringe. I guess I was never a Rob Lowe fan either.

I think that's the point?

The only one they pulled was the urinal one.   To each his own i guess...i think they're great.  Maybe it's also because Rob Lowe could get it still.  

Wow. Sorry. I'll just go.

I apologize. Didn't mean that to sound so harsh. Sometimes your posts do come across as "bossy" or "snippy". Most of us do not know each other personally here, so what we post and the tone projects a certain persona. No offense. You are obviously well liked here.

Archived