• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan Medium/Long Range Disco 2: Total Obliteration is Coming

Jebman

UKMET over amped, GEM right on track, GFS underamped, Euro too lazy to amp anything up at all. Still a wide range of outcomes and we're right in the middle so far.

Edit: ICON also slightly underamped, but looks respectable honestly. That's 4 hits of some kind to the euro's sole emphatic no.

11 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Not a good trend. 

I will add that we are still a good ways away from this. Plenty of time for change. And for once I’d say slower is better. If this ends up a late Tues/We storm it might be a good thing

What trend? The UK is overamplified, just as it was yesterday. Last night's run was pretty sweet, but it's not "trending" at all.

• Like 3

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

I hope I'm wrong, I do. But believe me...when Doctor No shuts the door it is emphatic. There's always more room .

Dude there was no storm on the last run. What do you mean more room...for what? From no storm to....more no storm? Explain, lol Worst solution is a hold because you can't go beyond no storm.

This has been a wild thing to track. For several days the Euro and its ensembles were the only ones showing this. The moment the GFS jumped on, the Euro said "Imma head out." Now the GFS is slipping away. It would be too fitting if this is when the Euro gets back on. If the Euro stays off, though, we may be seeing the correct trend. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic