• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

It's really become embarrassing.....every storm is a bomb cyclone etc now. Nothing but hype....yes, we'll get some strong winds but with leaves off of the trees and no snow involved.....power outages will be few and far between.....IMHO.
Hype sells. End of the world and everyone is out. The mall was jammed packed. Went to tj Maxx to buy the wife a gift card. The cashier line was 100 long, no joke. Left and said I'd come back tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

It's weird. 

yeah it definitely is, I actually remember walking to school in Waterbury in the 80s and plows on the road, one dog that used to chase cars got scooped up in the plow and shot out, dog was fine but pretty funny looking back at that, we lived on a state maintained road in Waterbury, so they used to come by at like 40-50mph, from thomaston, old RT 8, fun times

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Schools in the Boston area closing already?   I guess get the kids off the street?   

I can’t say I’ve ever seen that…

admin just using the hoopla associated with the storm moving across the country as a reason to mail it in , start the vaca 

Lexington mass canceled ..we know the wind really roars here Before 3pm