Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Ya me and my girl are headed to a local restaurant to belly up to the bar shortly too…the only difference is I have 8”’ abs light snow, and you have whiteout abs will have 28” plus lol.  Oh well. Enjoy big Jay.

At least you might not almost die on your walk I feel like Luke Skywalker on Hoth my fiance might cut me open and use my gut for warmth. 

• Haha 2

Just now, JC-CT said:

Yeah but like you are saying, the accumulations are only like a third of the story here. The blizzard conditions are nuts.

That's why I didn't mind the the model waffles. In the least we were gonna see heavy snow and blizzard conditions with this wind. But it's over performing my own expectations. 

Just now, DotRat_Wx said:

That's why I didn't mind the the model waffles. In the least we were gonna see heavy snow and blizzard conditions with this wind. But it's over performing my own expectations. 

I wouldn't have minded them either, if I lived in Boston

7 minutes ago, shawnmov said:

Watching that death band hoping it gets out to 128.  Just doesn't seem like it wants to.  Sooo close.  Like 5 miles.  Come on baby!

Ya it’s tough to watch .  I’m in Bedford ma 

My friends in Raynham say closing in on 2 feet .

my moms house in E lynnfield by route 1 is getting crushed as well

5H just closed off 100 miles south of block island and 7H is deepening a hair S of ACK

That being said it a beautiful snowy day and I’m gonna see at least a foot of snow , all the numbers can get to be some sorta mind F that you focus ok but at the end of the day , it’s cold and pouring snow and I’m gonna love going outside And enjoy it . Lol it’s funny sometimes 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I just want to crawl into  a corner and weep at this point...can't win. Absolutely demoralizing.

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 1.05.51 PM.png

Yes, much easier for me to except paltry snowfall because I am so far removed from the potential.  If I was at your locale I would probably have to isolate myself from the family.

Fortunately for my kid I downplayed this to him all week despite the forecasts.  He's happy that we got a few inches, back edge is creeping into W MA...

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Ya it’s tough to watch .  I’m in Bedford ma 

My friends in Raynham say closing in on 2 feet .

my moms house in E lynnfield by route 1 is getting crushed as well

5H just closed off 100 miles south of block island and 7H is deepening a hair S of ACK

it must be painful if you are in Bedford for this.  I'm about to call it, storn's winding down here.

• Confused 1