Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

4 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

My fiance is getting ready to walk to the bar with me in Adams Village. A little landmark and chill. @CoastalWx

Ya me and my girl are headed to a local restaurant to belly up to the bar shortly too…the only difference is I have 8”’ and light snow, and you have whiteout and will have 28” plus lol.  Oh well. Enjoy big Jay.

• Like 1

Just now, JC-CT said:

Wow Jay, that is just ripping. That's Feb 2013-level.

This is the worst blizzard conditions I've ever seen in the Boston area. I am 30 years old. So this includes fools 97 2005 2015 etc... It really just got INSANE in the past 30 minutes. Wind picked up so it's contributing to the problems.  If this band rots I may end up over 24" here. 

• Like 2

Just now, DotRat_Wx said:

This is the worst blizzard conditions I've ever seen in the Boston area. I am 30 years old. So this includes fools 97 2005 2015 etc... It really just got INSANE in the past 30 minutes. Wind picked up so it's contributing to the problems.  If this band rots I may end up over 24" here. 

Yeah but like you are saying, the accumulations are only like a third of the story here. The blizzard conditions are nuts.