Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

2 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

it must be painful if you are in Bedford for this.  I'm about to call it, storn's winding down here.

Honestly as I added to that post , it’s not . It’s snowing and what seriously would I be doing differently if it was twice as high . Yes I would love it more but lol it’s snow and I’m going out and will enjoy it . 

I honestly find myself happy that people are getting It and that I’m all snow . The one thing I can’t stand is changing to rain

2 minutes ago, shawnmov said:

Yup.  I'm right on 128/rt 2 point.  So close but it's not going to do it.  Oh well.  Get some, miss some.

Miss a lot more than I get.

6.5"

I have all of the RAD that I need for the post mortem. I am tuning weather out at this point, for my own mental health. This is EXACTLY like 12/5/2003....brutal outside of rt 128.

Please, tell me more about how I'm due for another 1980's stretch via regression, after I'm essentially assured of my 4th consecutive season of at least 12" or so below average seasonal snowfall.

1 minute ago, codfishsnowman said:

Nice event coastal NJ and out across most of LI

Might end up with 4 inches, never bought into anything historic for here but certainly thought 8 plus was doable

Yeah, pretty big fail for NWS maps in W MA and a lot of CT.  Beware the Messenger shuffle.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Miss a lot more than I get.

6.5"

I have all of the RAD that I need for the post mortem. I am tuning weather out at this point, for my own mental health. This is EXACTLY like 12/5/2003....brutal outside of rt 128.

Please, tell me more about how I'm due for another 1980's stretch via regression, after I'm essentially assured of my 4th consecutive season of at least 12" or so below average seasonal snowfall.

Jeezuz!  You only have 6.5"?   Fooking disaster, hopefully you can cash in a little bit better rates in the next few hours.

8 minutes ago, MuddyWx said:

Best I've seen in a while

It's absolutely crushing here, I'm just north of downtown Beverly near Nick's Roast Beef shop. 2-3" hour rates easily. How much you measure there? It's tough to find a measurement here, but found 11-14" consistently around the yard.