• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Is anyone else mentally exhausted lol. Well that run of The NAM help better. I did say earlier that Bernie rayno always talked about the windshield wiper effect especially when you're within 30 hours of a storm. I think I'm in a good spot to have a decent good size snow storm. I think it's 12 inch snow storm here where I'm at is a good number

• Thanks 2

Some y’all people messed with my head after freaking out on the 12 euro. I suffered for 2 hours at work unable to check my phone worried I was gonna end up with 6 inches. I didn’t tell people that but I did say there was some doubt. Now I’m on break and ha ha ha 18z NAM is back at its promising antics 

27 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man if that can shake the low to the ENE that’s a huge WCB slamming into SNE.

Looking at the levels from SFC up to 700 there's never actually a closed circulation associated with it. It has to be all convectively driven. It's just analyzing the warm front at the same pressure level as the parent low.

Edit: but it sure does displace the warm conveyer belt.

• Like 2