Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2022 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Look at that HP. How can the Euro cut into that beast?

How often is that said--and then they do?

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just a hell of an interior SNE icestorm . 5 days out an eternity 

It is an eternity.  Confidence on ice doesn't usually set in until about 12 hours in advance.  :)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I did notice early on the cold was really pressing quicker into E QB and N ME.

Maybe more time for the cold air to get established and that slows down the onset a bit? That’s the kind of trend we would want for sure, but verbatim I guess it’s ice to snow for us. Our pack is gonna be unpenetrable

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Would love that icestorm here. Please happen 

Please don't happen. Man you're an odd dude. Lol

Seriously though.. We are bringing our girl who is 17 to the Vet to help her cross the Rainbow Bridge. It's been time for a little while..and we scheduled it for next Friday ( I just need the Weather to hold out until after 2 as we have to be in Somers at 11:30 ). It's gonna be a rough week. 

• Sad 7

18 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Please don't happen. Man you're an odd dude. Lol

Seriously though.. We are bringing our girl who is 17 to the Vet to help her cross the Rainbow Bridge. It's been time for a little while..and we scheduled it for next Friday ( I just need the Weather to hold out until after 2 as we have to be in Somers at 11:30 ). It's gonna be a rough week. 

Sorry that sucks.

• Thanks 1

An ice storm might be ideal for some people on here but I don’t want one, These lethal monsters are cruel, causing injuries everywhere and car accidents galore. 

Snow is one thing, it is fun and it keeps people off the road but after being in the Midwest, ice storms sort of slip on in without anybody giving them premeditated thought and send folks careening into ravines at 40mph.

one time when I was working at a drug store around Christmas time out in IA it was a stormy week and there was the generic Christmas music on the overhead music playing “let it snow let it snow let it snow” and one of our managers was waddling around saying “don’t let it ice don’t let it ice don’t let it ice”.

A major ice storm here is unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1