Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2022 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

44 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Some may laugh, but anytime someone in the forum gets smoked it's a good thing.  Misery doesn't love company. Good people are easy to root for.

Hopefully there's a way we can get snow and down south can get an ice storm or flash freeze ending as snow to keep the wintry vibe going region wide.

We watch this one... long way to go and getting back to weather, I still worry the wave amps up and spreads mixed precip/rain further north than the current mid-range model runs.  The next 48 hours should give us a better picture but still 84 hours until any overrunning precip approaches New England from the NW. 

IMHO you are a lock.  Look at 18Z Euro 850s falling quick with the cold press. Lock it up

Same here, it’s been wintry but you and I and everybody in between Albany and the Connecticut River definitely have been on the short end of snowfall the past few years.  I’ve only had four storms above 6 inches in the past three years and the last double digit was December 2020.

Dec 2019 23”, Dec 2020 28”. So we’ve done pretty well. Regression is a beyotch.

12 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

This cold is annoying, hopefully if it remains active the next few weeks we see a few hugger or even cutter tracks. 

Deep deep winter this month. Just a beautiful month of winter as we like it. Winter enthusiasts outdoors skiing playing hockey, sledding. Sweet

• Like 4