• Member Statistics

    16,047
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    WIanBW
    Newest Member
    WIanBW
    Joined
George BM

July Discobs 2020

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

No 80F low - oh well, hopefully we'll have more shots going forward.

hopefully we get to 20 90-degree days again before failing 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting a storm for the second time. First one was worth .18”. This one is stronger but less rain. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

The Annandale/W. Springfield/Burke area has been the good spot for storms today.  Still getting thunder and lightning to my south.

Getting pounded at work... home has been without power since after 7

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, H2O said:

Getting a storm for the second time. First one was worth .18”. This one is stronger but less rain. 

That’s good for your plants. Jelly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, yoda said:

Getting pounded at work... home has been without power since after 7

Working late on a Monday man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

The Annandale/W. Springfield/Burke area has been the good spot for storms today.  Still getting thunder and lightning to my south.

3rd round right now. Been a nice light show and some welcome rains. Too bad the wife had the sprinkler out before storms came

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FXW176 said:

That’s good for your plants. Jelly.

Lots of little tomatoes coming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DCTeacherman said:

Working late on a Monday man!

Picked up a 2nd job in the afternoon and evening at Amazon since schools are closed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pazzo83 said:

No 80F low - oh well, hopefully we'll have more shots going forward.

it's 86 here at KWWD. We can def get that because water temps have risen to about 80 degrees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, H2O said:

3rd round right now. Been a nice light show and some welcome rains. Too bad the wife had the sprinkler out before storms came

That's why the rain came.  You should know that by now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations Dale City on a 101 degree reading today! You got us beat here in Central Texas, as we only managed to hit 97 this afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

hit 97 yesterday and 96 the day before.... pool temp is 88! :snorkle:

97 was our high yesterday

pool was 92 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mappy said:

97 was our high yesterday

pool was 92 lol

yeah...kind of ridiculous.  Great for a night swim but not very refreshing during the day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

yeah...kind of ridiculous.  Great for a night swim but not very refreshing during the day. 

Mr Map and Mini-Map went out around 630 for an hour or so before coming in. Said it felt great once the sun go lower. You bake in our pool as we have no shade around it, which is great if you like really warm pool temps, but horrible when its this hot and you want to find relief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mappy said:

Mr Map and Mini-Map went out around 630 for an hour or so before coming in. Said it felt great once the sun go lower. You bake in our pool as we have no shade around it, which is great if you like really warm pool temps, but horrible when its this hot and you want to find relief. 

Sounds like you need a few umbrella sockets installed around the pool edge!  They can make all the difference in stretches of high heat like this...just being able to escape the sun for a bit without having to get out of the pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, astarck said:

Today is the day we over perform but not by enough to get 100. Third straight 99 coming up.

Can't wait for our 33 and rain for days on end this winter. 

78 but not as bad as yesterday morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

Sounds like you need a few umbrella sockets installed around the pool edge!  They can make all the difference in stretches of high heat like this...just being able to escape the sun for a bit without having to get out of the pool.

yeah we have a big one that covers a corner of the pool, need more! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, mappy said:

Mr Map and Mini-Map went out around 630 for an hour or so before coming in. Said it felt great once the sun go lower. You bake in our pool as we have no shade around it, which is great if you like really warm pool temps, but horrible when its this hot and you want to find relief. 

Mrs Mini-Map, 6:30pm is too early. A late night or midnight dip together will not only bring relief but also joy to a successful partnership. As always .....

  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rclab said:

Ms Mini-Map, 6:30pm is too early. A late night or midnight dip together will not only bring relief but also joy to a successful partnership. As always .....

Not so sure mini-map needs a late night dip in the pool with her parents. but thanks for the suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.