Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Discobs 2020

George BM

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

78 looking over Seneca Lake, NY, right now. Much cooler and breezier fishing on the lake earlier.

We had to escape.

Good for you!! I'm jealous of 1. the temps and 2. all the trips your taking (please kidnap me and take me with you next time)

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

the last recorded rainfall we have had up here was the pathetic .07 from that passing tropical storm. I can't even recall when that happened. last week? the week before? honestly it all runs together at this point

8 hours ago, mappy said:

Not so sure mini-map needs a late night dip in the pool with her parents. but thanks for the suggestion

That’s old fool ignorance, Ms Mappy. How could I forget the most precious creations of our partnerships.?. The moments alone are indeed few but they pale in comparison to the time spent together as a family. As always....

Some gusty winds this afternoon with a couple of thundershowers moving through.  Davis gauge at 10m had speeds of 31 G 41 at one point.

Split a dead tree in half and dropped it in the yard.  Must have hit it just right.  0.28” in the bucket and hoping for more showers this evening.

5 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Got a great view of that MoCo cell. Looks like another cell or two developing to the N of it. Curious what that outflow does when they collide.

Let’s hope when they hit, we get something firing.  Right now, not looking good for us. @osfan24 probably about ready to cliff dive. Lol. 

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic