Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Early Winter Banter, Observations & General Discussion 2017

powderfreak

Yoness...

hey first of all, sorry - ...didn't mean to spell doom by not showing for awhile.  You know the drill.  work, travels, ...personal project... no time for any distractions.  Good signal out there, but I'm still a bit concerned about gradient saturation.

thx for the concern. Cheers

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yoness...

hey first of all, sorry - ...didn't mean to spell doom by not showing for awhile.  You know the drill.  work, travels, ...personal project... no time for any distractions.  Good signal out there, but I'm still a bit concerned about gradient saturation.

Jesus dude, just let us know when you're taking a break next time!  Lol

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yoness...

Glad you're well.

5 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yoness...

YOU AND YOUR WISDOM WERE MISSED!  Welcome Back

21 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yoness...

Delighted you're okay. I look forward to your next War and Peace length, and Finnegans Wake complexity (for me at least), post.  

12 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yoness...

heh...a 10 day break around the holidays and everyone thought you croaked. ;)

3 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yoness...

Yeah, Don't do it again..........:)

8 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yoness...

So happy to see you John!

Archived