joxey
Early Winter Banter, Observations & General Discussion 2017

powderfreak

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Tip never responded to Will. Not good .

You guys are like family down there.  Isn't there one person that knew him personally enough that knows where he lives or has his phone number?  One of our best posters is suddenly gone and no one knows why?  Wish I knew him just to tell him a lot of people miss him and his posts...

Just now, wxeyeNH said:

You guys are like family down there.  Isn't there one person that knew him personally enough that knows where he lives or has his phone number?  One of our best posters is suddenly gone and no one knows why?  Wish I knew him just to tell him a lot of people miss him and his posts...

I think only Will had his number though. I was hoping someone knew his last name.

4 minutes ago, S&P said:

@weathafella u mentioned prepaying 18 property taxes in another thread, don't know your specific situation but as a general rule for others considering it and if you're subject to AMT , prepaying probably won't get you extra tax savings in 17.

And IRS warning that only assessed taxes will count, not estimated.

2 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

We know the town.  Did he ever say where he worked?  

FWIW, I scanned the obits for the past couple weeks for his current and former town...nothing for him. So at least that is good news at least. Hopefully he just took a break...a lot of us have done it at one point or another.

While it would be nice to know for sure, nobody has an obligation to tell us if they are taking a couple week vacation...or a couple month or whatever. Sometimes life gets in the way too.

I do a lot of out reach.  John posted something that concerned me several years back.  I tried to cheer him up.  I know that he and others have taken breaks over the years but I would think he would tell someone he needed to take a break from the  boards for awhile. Something just doesn't seem right.  I hope he comes back and knows that many people do care,  I certainly do!

Archived