joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 5th Storm Banter Thread

nj2va

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't, I'm still pretty new to this particular area. Chinatown has been my main spot since moving to the region. Good stuff there?

I don't have a measuring spot now. Gotta figure out how to do that.

I'd like to add that if you're a beer and food fan, City Tap House, Blue Jacket, and Meridian Pint are damn good. Love Chophouse food and beers too (know the brewmaster). Pizza Paradiso is a must as well. You've probably hit a few of these I'm guessing. Just chiming in as I saw Brookland Pint mentioned. Heard good things about that place. Ok. Back to weather bantering--until the drinking party starts with first flakes tomorrow. ;-)

I haven't, I'm still pretty new to this particular area. Chinatown has been my main spot since moving to the region. Good stuff there?

I don't have a measuring spot now. Gotta figure out how to do that.

I only go to Chinatown when I go to a Caps game - that area is way too busy for my liking.  Definitely check out Brookland Pint and get the soft pretzels to share.  Great beer selection.

no worries- SEC is a terrible basketball conference and Kentucky will be beaten in the tourney.

I hope once they play consistently good teams in the NCAA tournament, they can't handle the pressure.  But if I had to say right now, they will probably win the tournament unfortunately.

Amen to that! UVA #1

Not a UVA alum, but rooting for the home team all the way.

This storm starting to show some monster characteristics to it.

During prime time of day for sun effect the temperature drops 5-10 degrees while it is snowing moderately-heavy.

Gotta watch that high does not do it's job too well.

This is another significant storm that is far more of an elongated front than organized area of low pressure.

Archived