Newest Member
    joxey
March 5th Storm Banter Thread

nj2va

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine people will look on this run more favorably at least. lol

The timing seems weird to me. Much later flip and lasts longer than other models.... I dunno. It could be right, but it hasn't been very consistent while gfs/euro has

lol

Yeah, I'm sure of that. No kids here. Well, my gf is somewhat younger than me, but she's more mature so it evens out.

Ahh. I sometime miss the days without a kid. But she's pretty awesome, so I don't miss those days too much. Just long busy non-stop days now lol

The timing seems weird to me. Much later flip and lasts longer than other models.... I dunno. It could be right, but it hasn't been very consistent while gfs/euro has

That's my reasoning for thinking its depiction is not right - it seems to be changing if not run to run, pretty close to it.  

It hasn't been that far off the globals since the weird north run yesterday mainly small differences above. Probably wrong but eh...

Archived