bowsunski
    Newest Member
    bowsunski
12/17 Clipper Observations

NorEastermass128

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, watching the commute on the Boston news stations.  Don't miss that about my Cambridge days.

-SN now, will measure in a bit.

My poor wife is driving from Cambridge to JP which is normally 30-40 min at this time of day and she's 2 hrs and counting, probably about 10 minutes away.  Total disaster on the roads. She said when she drove over the Mass ave bridge all she could see was snow - no sign of Boston or Cambridge on either side.

My poor wife is driving from Cambridge to JP which is normally 30-40 min at this time of day and she's 2 hrs and counting, probably about 10 minutes away.  Total disaster on the roads. She said when she drove over the Mass ave bridge all she could see was snow - no sign of Boston or Cambridge on either side.

Yeah, we're getting smoked now..

My poor wife is driving from Cambridge to JP which is normally 30-40 min at this time of day and she's 2 hrs and counting, probably about 10 minutes away. Total disaster on the roads. She said when she drove over the Mass ave bridge all she could see was snow - no sign of Boston or Cambridge on either side.

Such a helpless feeling...tense and frustrating. Hope she gets home safe...be a good hubby and cook up some dinner and a cup of hot cocoa.

Archived