12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
12/17 Clipper Observations

NorEastermass128

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This storm has over performed along Rt 2. My buddy in FIT said he just measured 6 on the button, and we still have another inch to 1.5" to go judging by rad. I have 6.5" in Ayer, and it is snowing particularly heavy in this band that is passing through at the moment. 12F, too

Superb John. It has been quite enjoyable

6" and counting. Ripping as we speak, heaviest so far! Depending upon how these last echoes wrap up 7 is certainly a possibility and someone will be reporting at least 8 in this neck of the woods.

yeah, radar would suggest that we are in a bit of a lull after that last band, but it is snowing as hard as it has been all day

Down to flurries.  Radar shows this is the end down here, as the last burst just flew by NE.  About 1.5" to 2" depending on my measuring spots.  We'll round up to 2" to make me feel better... lol... not looking like a white Christmas down here, since I've only got about 4" of snowpack that will probably get wiped out this weekend.

First flakes were at 11 am....I cleared at 5.

Sorry Ray, no more board wiping:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/coop/reference/Snow_Measurement_Guidelines.pdf

23 with just very light flurries remaining here.  Roads are a mess due to freezing rain we had earlier.  Only 1.2" snow.  Fun to watch what is going on there now!

Archived