• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

Don't see any reason to change from 4-8 statewide, most of the overnight runs support and increase confidence in that. Still a bit of time to go some may have to adjust a tick up or down depending. Will be looking a bit closer tomorrow to see snow growth and bufkit and fine tune a bit

OKX/BOX latest has nudged up numbers, we have a watch for Litchfield now. 

Tips fav, the Icon seems to be hitting that CT crack pipe at 6z, looks like 8-10 for the state, ha. 

StormTotalSnowWeb1_CT.jpg

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Don't see any reason to change from 4-8 statewide, most of the overnight runs support and increase confidence in that. Still a bit of time to go some may have to adjust a tick up or down depending. Will be looking a bit closer tomorrow to see snow growth and bufkit and fine tune a bit

OKX/BOX latest has nudged up numbers, we have a watch for Litchfield now. 

Tips fav, the Icon seems to be hitting that CT crack pipe at 6z, looks like 8-10 for the state, ha. 

StormTotalSnowWeb1_CT.jpg

Congrats WOR crew

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The block in this one is pretty set. It’s really all about the shortwave intensity now. The models that eject it out a bit stronger which allows it to hold together longer will produce more robust snow totals while the weaker ones will not. 

What does your gut tell you will happen?

9 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

What does your gut tell you will happen?

Honestly on the fence here. I’d feel a lot better if I was a little further west. 

I’d prob put the O/U at 3” here. But it wouldn’t take much to get warning amounts if we can hold that shortwave together just a smidge longer. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

most Models Seem to  show emass stuff falls during day with marginal temps and meh rates. Unless this changes im not a fan of much more than wintery appeal for E mass . 

Western areas into RI seem to get better rates and hit during overnite to am rush , more efficient for accumulating 

Yea, virtual non event here.

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Honestly on the fence here. I’d feel a lot better if I was a little further west. 

I’d prob put the O/U at 3” here. But it wouldn’t take much to get warning amounts if we can hold that shortwave together just a smidge longer. 

My original bar of 6” is probably too high, but it should be a nice day nonetheless. 

Despite how I feel about the winter as a whole, I appreciate every opportunity to witness a transformed landscape. 

• Like 2