Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

2 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

Didn't we say it would do this yesterday, when it didn't align with other guidance.  And no doubt more waffling to come

someone mentioned how the NAM nailed the small event we're seeing today, I don't recall seeing it on other models, perhaps it's onto something, I mean we're closing in on 48hrs or so from go time, so within range

Y'all might wanna start entertaining the notion that this was just a model canard all along ...and the region may end up in a C-2"er when all's said and done.  If you were to draw a trend line starting 3 days ago, ...it seems like such a line would end up down there...

In fact, the trailing N/stream is buckling a bit more in the flow behind this ...whatever it is not - looks like a WAA IB that's over QPF populated by American guidance types at this point - looks more like it could be an interesting 2 hour burst... but I suppose to the two just get melded together as one ordeal. 

32 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Sure, if 2-4 is your jam. I hope it misses this are entirely at this point.

My god we get it. You don’t want a single flake and to be “annoyed” by a light event. We get it, we get it, we get it! And “at this point”? You’ve been saying that since the models started showing less than 12” with this. 
Think you need to just stop looking at the models and come back on Wednesday to see how the 3/4 is or isn’t developing 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Tblizz is like the guy who’s miserable and determined to make everyone else that way…..

Yep. Can’t even let the CT folks go 5 posts to enjoy the lead-up to this without the 15th time telling us how shitty the system looks for eastern MA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yep. Can’t even let the CT folks go 5 posts to enjoy the lead-up to this without the 15th time telling us how shitty the system looks for eastern MA

I'm actually a heart full enough to hope NYC gets a band of moderate to heavy for 4 hours.

• Like 2