Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late February will be rocking. February Long range Discussion thread

Ji

4 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

Winchester crew should love the 18z eps

Roanoke and southwestern crew LOVE the EPS. I’d say tomorrow night we’re still seeing the same thing I will really start to get my hopes up. It’s been a long A$$ time since accumulating snow has taken place. 

• Like 4

I always see the control as a low resolution extension of the Euro. Don’t take it serious but it can give you an idea of where the OP might have tracked. 18z model runs have me pretty excited for 00z for maybe first time all year. This is still a thread the needle for sure, so tempering those expectations, but something to look forward to tonight. I’m a Philly eagles fan too, super bowl and a snowstorm? Please! Yes and thank you

d9f92aecfa9fe35ee04b14b5f5e833a7.jpg
f830d77cdd99b3836eec6cd603e34307.jpg
f38f629e39aa426fc6fd8191c0da5cc6.jpg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

I daresay this is one of the few cases where it actually could. Still a ways to go, of course...but this would be the scenario.

I guess it depends what your expectations are.  Might be good for an inch or two and some fatties.   I'm not expecting 1/26/11 or anything.

34 minutes ago, Heisy said:

I always see the control as a low resolution extension of the Euro. Don’t take it serious but it can give you an idea of where the OP might have tracked. 18z model runs have me pretty excited for 00z for maybe first time all year. This is still a thread the needle for sure, so tempering those expectations, but something to look forward to tonight. I’m a Philly eagles fan too, super bowl and a snowstorm? Please! Yes and thank you

d9f92aecfa9fe35ee04b14b5f5e833a7.jpg
f830d77cdd99b3836eec6cd603e34307.jpg
f38f629e39aa426fc6fd8191c0da5cc6.jpg

Look at those precip totals in NC. This is not your run of the mill storm. There’s really some potential if this thing gets northwest enough to mingle with some colder air.

• Like 2

• mappy unpinned this topic