• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

Looking past this weekend and the near-term coastal threat. Pattern seems very workable for all-snow/mostly snow from a line say, the southern berks to just north of DAW, up into just north of Portland ME.  Today's "socked in" locations vs torched locations display the juxtaposition well, on where bias is tilted in favor of snow and strongly against, during this time frame. 

Very climo/gradient based look. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, brooklynwx99 said:

nice black hole over southern CA lmao

the GFS has actually been remarkably consistent with this, hopefully it’s wrong but who knows at this point. these ridges have just been orienting themselves horribly since last year

F57D3C93-4C3D-4564-B553-18914C885A76.thumb.png.b53e7c519494686ad02ec149cd094dfb.png

Eps wants none of that so we’ll see where this trends over the next week. Persistence is a pita though…

38 minutes ago, brooklynwx99 said:

nice black hole over southern CA lmao

the GFS has actually been remarkably consistent with this, hopefully it’s wrong but who knows at this point. these ridges have just been orienting themselves horribly since last year

F57D3C93-4C3D-4564-B553-18914C885A76.thumb.png.b53e7c519494686ad02ec149cd094dfb.png

You’re the met but that isn’t necessarily a bad setup?

6 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Has the GEFS been pretty much correct on all the future guidance? Or has the EPS had some correct forecasts? I'm so worried that it's going to follow in the GEFS steps again

You’re actually so worried?  Time to get outdoors and get ahold of yourself…

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, weathafella said:

You’re actually so worried?  Time to get outdoors and get ahold of yourself…

Lolol... You took what I said out of context... Trust me man, I'm not crying over here or pouting. I have plenty of other things in my life that keep me busy and happy. Just joining in the conversation and expressing my thoughts. But thanks for pointing it out for everyone to see. I know everybody likes to one up everyone and get a chuckle at on their expense. That's why I love this form so much.